Massage therapy is great, but it typically takes a village to round out your health and wellness plan. Here are some other health care professionals I respect and recommend for specialties I am asked about the most:
- Physical Therapy
- Central Mass Physical Therapy (West Boylston/Worcester)
- Highland Family Chiropractic Care (Worcester, MA)
- Massage Therapy (I’m just not always available.)
- Worcester Pilates (Worcester, MA) Christopher Roberts is a solo practicing Pilates instructor providing individual instruction on reformer and other classical Pilates apparatus.
- Kula Yoga & Wellness (Worcester, MA) Kate Dalrymple and her fellow instructors provide both regular classes as well as helpful workshops for runners, back pain and more!
- Gillispie Partners in Wellness (online!) Lisa Gillispie has many, many great skills. She is a practicing CranioSacral Therapist and Nutritious Movement™ certified Restorative Exercise Specialist in Ohio but provides great restorative movement classes online! (Moms-to-be: note her unique classes just for you!)
Some other great resources
- MIT Medical: While this resource highlights classes and workshops for the MIT community specifically, they have a great list of online and downloadable tools for everyone! Scroll through to find some great help for mindfulness and sleep.